Sunday, May 8, 2011

Coyote trouble again

Walked out my back door on my way to plant some flowers and I caught a glimpse of a Coyote caring one of my chickens off. I ran back into the house and got the gun. It is quite a ways down to the barn from my house and the coyote was out in the big arena past that so by the time I got down there it was making some ground on me. I steadied the gun and took my shot, the coyote dropped the chicken and ran. I missed! but I did get my dead chicken back. Should I eat her? she doesn't seem to have much meat to her. I look for the hatchet but couldn't find it, took her into the house to find a sharp enough knife. My knives are all dull and now looking down at her in the sink she, doesn't look very appetizing and she kinda smells. I decide to get some sharp knives for the next time something like this happen so the gross part goes faster and I can make good use of the meat but today I'm not hungry enough and so I I go back to planting my flowers;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment