Sunday, May 22, 2011

Windy


Yesterday was a great day! The weather was perfect and I was enjoying planting flowers when little Windy my two year old by Seven From Heaven started to follow me around, I have her grazing around the house to help me with the weed whacking;0)She is a curious little one and usually ends up getting into trouble. Braking water lines is one of her favorite things to do. She loves water, something she learned from her mother I'm Expressin Myself (Sabrina)when she was little. My water line gets hot in the summer so I spray my mares out in the pasture with the hot water, by the time it hits them it cool enough until it cools down so I can spray off the horse I'm done working with without scalding them. The mares fight over the best spot and Sabrina is up font, each baby learns, water is not so bad after all. Yesterday I was trying to water the flowers and she wanted spayed, nudging me knocking over flowers. I needed to go check my fence line so I decide to ride her, I have only been on her a few times but what the heck. I grab a halter and jump up on her bareback. I haven't jump on a horse with shorts and flip flops on in awhile. I was a little nervous thinking how much it would hurt if I slipped off but she seemed fine with it so off we went to check fences. She was great! I'm so glad I didn't sell her for practically nothing. She is a keeper this one, she's kinda a funny color but I really enjoy her company very much<):0)

No comments:

Post a Comment